The ColorEdge CG275W is the first 27" hi-end professional model to include automatic self-calibration. Like the CG245W (released in 2010), the CG275W also has a built-in sensor that can be scheduled at any time at any calibration interval. No doubt that the CG275W will set the new standard for high end color accuracy.
There is no pricing yet. The CG275W is projected to arrive June or July this year.
- Factory adjustment of gamma produces the most consistently accurate gradations possible
- Highly accurate Built-In Calibration Sensor built into lower bezel
- Allows correlation with 3rd party sensors for device standardization
- 3D-LUT memory for better additive color mixture and secondary device simulations
- 10-bit display allows the monitor to show 1.07 billion colors simultaneously from a 16-bit look-up table (LUT), when used with a graphics board and software which support 10-bit output.
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer (DUE) compensates for fluctuations in brightness and chroma uniformity that are characteristic of LCD panels.
- EIZO-patented technology stabilizes the brightness after start up or coming out of sleep mode.
- Integrated sensor counteracts the influence that changes in ambient temperature have on the display of color tones.
- DVI-D, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs.
- IPS (in-plane switching) LCD panel with 2560 × 1440 native resolution
- 850:1, 6 ms gray-to-gray response time and 178° viewing angles.
- Wide color gamut reproduces 97% of the Adobe RGB color space, 102% vs NTSC
- ~$200 CG monitor hood included
- 5 Year Eizo Warranty
And yes, CHROMiX will carry the CG275W, and all other CG and SX models at competitive prices.